Mission Statement: We provide the resources, training and expertise to help people, organizations and communities manage and solve conflicts, with civility.
Built on the principle that every dispute has a solution, the National Conflict Resolution Center (NCRC) serves a variety of communities in both the public and private sectors — regionally, nationally and internationally. Our mission is to resolve issues with the highest possible degree of civility and equitability to all parties involved.
NCRC was founded in 1983 by the University of San Diego Law Center and the San Diego County Bar Association. With more than 30 years of experience and over 20,000 cases managed, NCRC is recognized as an international leader in mediation instruction and conflict resolution.
- Downtown San Diego (main office)
- City Heights (community justice center)
- East County (mediation site)
- San Ysidro (community justice center)
- Partners in Washington, D.C., Mexico, Germany, Italy and Spain