Leaders are navigating through a new and uncharted work environment.
Throughout this series, we will address the most challenging topics workplace leaders are facing today. Offered every other month, we’ll cover topics such as:
- Hybrid, In-Person, Remote: Supporting the Employee and the Business
- Workplace Surveillance
- Religious Expression in the Workplace
- Preparing for "Flashpoints" on Your Team
- Giving Constructive Feedback to a Multi-Generational Workforce
- And more...
We know that the workplace looks different today than it ever has before. Equip yourself with the communication tools needed to navigate through these challenges and create successful, high performing teams.
Political Polarization in the Workplace
November 1, 2022
12:00 - 12:30 pm PDT
Director of External Relations NCRC
No Cost to Register
USC's Polarization Index shows the top issues that are dividing us as a country and notes that "societal discord has become a serious threat to the corporate world." As a leader, you are constantly gauging if, when, and how to engage on hot topic issues.
- How will our company handle the midterm election results or the newest Supreme Court decision?
- What is our stance on the latest headline and how does it impact my employees?
Join us for a thought-provoking 30-minute presentation on how to lead a positive, productive team in an era of unprecedented political polarization.
Stay Tuned for Future Webinar Dates!