Ms. Golub has been a licensed attorney since 1986. She has substantial experience in litigating and trying cases in the areas of medical malpractice, employment, personal injury, elder abuse, and construction defect and homeowner association law. She has also successfully mediated and arbitrated numerous insurance related disputes in the above areas.
Ms. Golub also has substantial experience as a real estate broker and agent representing both buyers and sellers in real estate transactions and litigation matters. This has given her the ability and knowledge to understand real estate issues from every perspective and she has successfully mediated cases in this area.
Beth Golub’s extensive and comprehensive experience allows her to tailor the mediation process to the nature of the dispute and the personalities involved. She has extensive experience in working with high conflict personalities, learning disabled and other emotional disabilities. Ms. Golub’s experience allows her to efficiently conduct mediations and utilize the time and process in the most meaningful, logical manner. Clients appreciate that she is creative, tenacious, and patient. This has enabled her to bring parties to resolution in over 95% of the cases for which she has mediated.
All Cases: $400 per hour, $195 administrative fee per party
Legal Career & Prior Experience:
Attorney specializing in civil litigation since 1986, handling all of phases of medical malpractice, employment, personal injury, construction and homeowner association cases, including trials.
- Partner at Harrington Foxx Dubrow & Canter for over 10 years
- Associate, Ault Midlam & Deuprey
- Real Estate Broker since 2007
Education & Professional Affiliations:
- University of Minnesota, BA 1982 (Magna Cum Laude)
- University of San Diego School of Law, JD 1985
- California Real Estate Broker’s License 2007
ADR Experience & Specialties:
Ms Golub has served as arbitrator and mediator in hundreds of cases in the legal areas of employment, personal injury, medical malpractice, homeowner association, construction defect, real estate, and business law. She has facilitated resolution in over 95% of the cases she has mediated.
Achievements & Awards:
- San Diego Superior Court Mediation Panel
- San Diego Superior Court Arbitration Panel (1990-1996)
- San Diego Police Department EEO Panel
- California State Bar Member since 1986
- California Real Estate Broker/Sales agent since 2007
- Solana Santa Fe School Site Council President and member 2005 to 2008
- Homeowner’s Association Board of Directors President and member (2002-2006, 2013-2015)
- Homeowner’s Association Security Committee member 2001 to present
Hobbies & Interests:
Ms. Golub enjoys working out, hiking, travelling, spending time with family and dedicating herself to her community.
To schedule a mediation please call Case Manager Kathy Purcell at