Going abroad is a unique and life-changing opportunity for students in graduate and undergraduate programs.
NCRC is proud to offer three different study abroad opportunities to students at the university level.
Our programs are unique in the following ways:
- These are some of the only programs teaching practical conflict resolution skills and offering a professional conflict resolution certificate from the National Conflict Resolution Center, in addition to course credit.
- Excursions, hotel accommodations and cultural activities are included, along with the class.
- Programs are two weeks long - perfect for students who don’t have time for a full semester, or students who want to study abroad more than once!
- Students earn 3 units of credit in two weeks.
- Hotel accommodations are single occupancy – everyone gets his or her own room!
- This program is open to all majors from any university. (credit transfers are the responsibility of each individual student to his/her home university)
If you are a graduate or undergraduate student interested in attending one of NCRC’s programs please click on one of the links below:
June 4 - 17, 2017
University students: Learn mediation skills while earning academic credit in Italy during the summer.
University students: Learn conflict management skills while earning academic credit in Spain during the winter.
May 16-30, 2017
A two-week intensive study designed to help students build successful professional relationships with their clients or patients.