When we sit in circle together we can hear every voice and create solutions for every problem.
Brought to you by Live Well San Diego, a Community Restorative Circle gives you a unique opportunity to join together in a positive dialogue around topics of concern to your community. Through Restorative Circles your community will gain a deeper understanding of issues, create social cohesion, and solve problems.
A Restorative Circle is
- A space to share personal stories and perspectives
- A place for communities to develop strong bonds
- A way for your community to develop solutions to big and small challenges
- An alternative to argument and hierarchical discussion formats
In a Restorative Circle you can experience
- A strong sense of connection
- The feeling that your opinions and emotions are valued
- Empathy for others
- A sense of healing
- Feeling empowered to be a solution provider
Led by a skilled NCRC Restorative Circle facilitator, the 2-4 hour sessions honor each individual’s input and guides participants through a powerful process emphasizing collaboration, empathy, and communication.
Find out more about the next Restorative Circle in your community!
Contact us for information on hosting a circle for your group or organization.
Saturday, November 04, 201710:00am to 12:30pm
NCRC Center for Community Cohesion:
Saturday, December 09, 201710:00am to 12:30pm
NCRC City Heights: